Clown Dance Clown Dance

this ones cool too

this was is also cool too. i like the simsynth in it

Ev1lCl0wn responds:

Thanks for your review.

I always enjoy comments on my work.

~Ev1lCl0wn

Evil Clown Theme Song Evil Clown Theme Song

i dig it

i realy like the sinister kinda feel to it i realy dig its like a thing i could listen to on repeat for hours in the dark:)

Ev1lCl0wn responds:

Thanks.

Just about what I thought when I made it, I turned it on repeat and played an RPG game for about 3 hours.....Really sounded nice in cave parts.

~Ev1lCl0wn

Nexxium Nexxium

this is cool too

i like the little beep noise or whatever it is in it:) it goes realy good with the rest of the song and i also like the little break in it to its good

Vulpyro responds:

Yeah, I like the little break too, it's like when you stop banging your head against a wall, it feels good when it stops.

(Bagging out my own music =P)

Myriad Myriad

its cool:)

it reminds me of traditional video game music like mega man or sumthin but its prety cool and i liked it

Vulpyro responds:

Yeah, nothing beats sampling for authentic sounding video game music.

Piano Peas Loop 2 (0.07) Piano Peas Loop 2 (0.07)

realy realy good sound

its realy good and tranquil and i only heard the first seconds of it and i liked it so that means sumthin...its realy good

Denvish responds:

Yeah, it's only a tiny loop of the song. Glad you liked it, I appreciate the positive review.

Holocaust (43s) Holocaust (43s)

i think its prety fuckin cool

i just realy like the musical genre its got goin on its realy good

Denvish responds:

Thanks, it's not my usual style though - just playing with a sequenced cello and got carried away (again)

The Last Leaf (Full) The Last Leaf (Full)

prety cool song

i liked it its got real pink floyd meets led zeplin to me personally, but its good:)

Denvish responds:

Hahaha, I wouldn't have expected those listed in the 'this sounds like...', but it's cool =)

Walking Blues Walking Blues

haha thats great dude

like i said thats great dude:))

Heh, tis funneh

No New Fantasies No New Fantasies

thats a prety damn cool little riff

dude i think u could realy do somethin with that fuckin small thing its realy cool

Denvish responds:

I need to get the old effects pedal out and make some proper 'heavy' loops

Popup Ads Popup Ads

humerous and good

reminds me of Tenacious D but its still realy good real smooth sound and prety funny